
Here I am laying (lying, lieing?) in the sandy beaches of the Odberg property. I was pretty tired because the night before Anita and Molly took me out on the town at midnight to search out the new Harry Potter book. I was so excited to get my claws on it. I know who dies.

Ah, scraps again. I had to fight off those nasty little ants for these Ruffles. Where's my beer?

I was the sole male to be invited to go with the ladies to the McCall Yacht (Yak) Club. What a treat!

I don't know if you can see me but look close...on top of Jennifer's head. I'm hoping to do a Greg Louganis right off the top of her bean into her champagne glass.
Lots of fun was had by all in McCall. Hey, I made a rhyme. Whaddya know? I'm a lush and a poet.
Look soon for pics of my adventures in Minnesota.
1 comment:
Whoa, Chocolate Mike! You better watch your drinking. I would hate to see you get placed in a geocache, because you've become an annoying drunk.
Post a Comment