Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mike and Spike's Oregon Odyssey



Spike: I knew this was going to be a long drive and I wanted to be reunited with CoCo Mikey so I asked if he could come along.
Mike: CoCo Mickey? It's Chocolate Mike! Besides, who's name is in the title of this blog?
Spike: What? Anyway, I wanted someone to hang out with. Someone who could keep me entertained. It does get tiring staring at Nate and Molly's faces during the whole trip.
Mike: Yeah, what's up with that. Spains, you ever think about turning us around? I mean, I know I'm already green but that riding backwards almost made me hurl.
Spike: I'm glad Mike decided to join me and reconcile things. After all he did leave me abandoned in the geocache box.
Mike: Whatever.......




Mike: Lilo, You must be Jamaican. Because you're Jamaican me crazy!
Lilo: (silence)
Mike: Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone but I can make your Bedrock.
Lilo's starting to look disgusted
Mike: Can I see your tan lines???
Mike: Lilo, if I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together.
Lilo: Oh yeah, If I could rearrange the alphabet I would put F and U together.
Spike: Ouch! Dissed by a little Hawaiian girl.
Mike: Shut up, Spike!




Mike: Finally, out of the mini-van.
Spike: This is at the Seaside Aquarium. We saw some groovy looking fish.
Mike: I almost pushed you in here.
Spike: What?
Mike: Nothing.



Spike: So this is what the ocean looks like. It was a lovely day.
Mike: I'm glad we were this far away from the waves.
Spike: I know, these spikes aren't too condusive for swimming out to rescue you.



Mike: Ah, the wreck of the Peter Iredale. Did you know that this ship has been sitting here for 101 years?
Spike: 101 years? That's nothing. We're working on what? 144 million years...give or take....



Mike: What's this? Is Nate making fun of me? I can't help it if my wire broke and I'm stuck like this.
Spike: hahahahahaha!
Mike: Shut up, Spikey! I knew I should've pushed you in at the aquarium.
Spike: Maybe you got pushed in and the starfish sucked out your sense of humor.
Mike: Do you see how easy it was for me to leave him in the box?



Spike: Here we are at Fort Stevens State Park. We enjoyed touring the old Fort.
Mike: hahahahaha!
Spike: What's so funny?
Mike: You said 'Old Fart'.
Spike: hahahahaha!




Mike: The following three pictures are of some dino buddies we ran into during the trip.
Spike: Can you see us on the stubby arms? What I'd like to know is why do all the T-Rexes get all the glory? Where's the Stegosaurus love?
Mike: Let me ask you, Spikey...which dinosaur would you rather be photographed with: a big ole badass flesh eating T-Rex or a wimpy little vegetarian stegosaur?
Spike: You do have a point.....



Spike: We told this little buddy to hang in there. Someone will take him, love him and maybe when he's older he can get his very own blog!
Mike: It was a little sad putting this little guy back in the cache. I almost shed a tear.
Spike: Why didn't you?
Mike: Because a badass T-Rex doesn't cry.



Mike: This place was off the hook! Lots of female dinos.
Spike: Yes, we just wanted to kick it with the chickies but the Spains had to get on the road. That gal Brontesaur was sure giving me the 'come hither' look too.
Mike: We tried to roar that we wanted these ladies to all come with us but then Nate and Molly said that two dinosauers were enough.
Spike: Cripes!



Mike: It's the Seaside Beer Wolf!
Spike: Mmmmm....a beer sounds good. Where are the beer pictures of us?
Mike: I think they're coming up.




Spike: Oh, please don't tell me that this is caught on film.
Mike: Dude, this is hilarious!
Spike: Dude, this is embarassing!
Mike: So anyway, all these seagulls are just sitting complacently along the beach so Nate and Molly thought it'd be a great idea to get a shot of us with the birds.
Spike: Oh God here it comes....
Mike: Out of nowhere this seagull flies in mistaking Spike for a bread crumb! hahahahaha! He spit you out though as soon as he tasted you.



Mike: It startled Molly too. Look at the bright side, Spikey, you're still here with us.
Spike: Take me to a happy place.



Mike: Spike is rinsing off his bottom after getting the s#!t scared out of him.
Spike: Shut up, Coco!
Mike: We're in front of Haystack Rock. It was sure cold, windy and rainy that day.



Spike: I had fun here at the Columbia River Maritime Museum.
Mike: It was quite informational.
Spike: This was the last stop on the trip. Sad really. I did have a good time with you Mike.
Mike: Riiiiiight.





Mike: This is what I'm talking about!
Spike: This is what makes taking a vacation with Mike tolerable.
Mike: What I want to know is, what the hell is the Hamm's doing ruining such an otherwise beautiful picture.



Spike: When was this picture taken and where was I????
Mike: You were whining about how tired you were from the long drive so I think you're in Molly's pocket.
Spike: That sucks!
Mike: It was good too. Brew from the Full Sail Brewing Company. Hey, there we are!



Spike: Yeah, we had to have our picture taken outside of the brewery. Apparently, they have laws against dinosauers in the building or something like that....afraid we'll drink their vats dry.
Mike: Well, we would.
Spike: Damn straight!



Spike: Starbucks.
Mike: 'Nuff said.



Mike: No, they got this on film.
Spike: Now it's your turn to be shamefaced.
Mike: groan

Mike: So there's only one question left to be asked...
Mike and Spike: Where are we off to next?!?

1 comment:

Thorsteinsons said...

Awesome, guys! By the way, why did I feel like singing "coo-loo-co-co-co-co-coo" (or something like that- I'm trying to sing the McKenzie Brothers theme here). You two are dangerous together!