Chocolate Mike: M-i-crooked letter-crooked letter- i- crooked letter crooked letter- i-hump back hump back- i
Alien: Huh?
Chocolate- That's how I know how to spell Mississippi!
Alien: Oy-vay. Anyway, we had a ton of fun- look on the Thorsteinsons website to see pictures of the kids wading across the Mississippi. (give Anita a few days to a week though)
Mike: Poison Ivy! How did we get in this predicament?
Alien: Yeah, I'm immune, though. On my planet, poison ivy vaccinations are mandatory.
Mike: You need to market that in Minnesota!
Alien: What is this funny looking plant?
Mike: It's a Lady Slipper. The pink variety is Minnesota's state flower
Alien: Cool- I think I'll pick it so I can bring it to my planet.
Mike: Yeah, and you'll also be paying a hefty fine- they are a protected species
Alien: Well, so am I!
Mike: Let me rephrase- they are a DESIRABLE protected species
Alien: Oh... got your point
No comments:
Post a Comment