Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Introducing........CARAMEL SPIKE


Hello Everybody! Let me introduce myself. I am Caramel Spike. I was spawned from the same geocache box that my so-called "dino buddy" Chocolate Mike came from. He just happened to get out first. Since Chocolate Mike or "CoCo Mickey" - as I like to call him - was galavanting around Minnesota I had the pleasure of going international with the Spain family to Canada. Here I am on the dashboard waiting out some road construction on the prairie.


Use your imagination here.


Medicine Hat, Alberta - Stretching my legs at the World's Largest TeePee.


We sat in an old sod house in Tompkins. That's old school housing if you ask me.


Like my counterpart, I too enjoy a good brew, eh?


Molly's brother, Bryan, married Lisa Baumgartner last November and they celebrated their wedding reception in Montmarte, Saskatchewan. I spent some time touring the Baumgartner farm.


Here is Frank Slide, Alberta. It was an impressive sight and one that photos don't do justice.


You gotta love road trips and the attractions that come with them. This is the World's Largest Truck in Sparwood, BC. There is a magnetic micro -cache on it somewhere but we never found it.

Unfortunately we passed many dinosaur museums but were pretty much on a forced march through putting on 1400+ miles in only 5 days so we couldn't stop at every place. I'm happy to see that CoCo was able to spend time with the rellies.

I can't wait to see where my next adventure will take me.

1 comment:

Thorsteinsons said...

Hey, Caramel Spike! Great to meet you! We need a get together and share a few brews. Your friend, Chocolate Mike