Spike: Hey, Mike, you lazy butt, get up! We gotta get ready.
Mike: Leave me alone- I'm taking my afternoon nap.
Spike: No, Mike! We have to get ready! We're going to New Mexico.
Mike: You mean we finally get to get out of that cupboard?
Spike: Right on, Dude! We're headed south!
Mike: Alrighty, then- let's get packed!
Spike: What the... Mike, you have a pink suitcase!
Mike: Shut up, Dude. It was on sale! And, you should talk- look at your bag... you do realize there's a weight limit, don't you?
Spike: Hey, I want to be prepared. I can't wait to use my sail!
Mike: Huh?
Spike: My sail for windsurfing... and I have my inflatable, in case I fall in the water.
Mike: Ah, Mike?
Spike: Yeah?
Mike: We're going to the desert.
Spike: Oh. Well... I'll guess I'll go re-pack.
Mike: Good idea.
Will Spike find the water he needs for windsurfing? Will Mike have to defend his masculinity after bringing the pink suitcase? Find out next time on "Tales from New Mexico" (scheduled for release January 2)
1 comment:
I was wondering what those two crazy dinos would be doing for the holidays. They're going to love being warm.
Post a Comment