Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Tales from New Mexico: Finally Home!
Mike: Well, we're finally home! What a great trip!
Spike: Yeah, but there's nothing like being home after an adventure. Hey, Mike, what ever happened to your pink suitcase?
Mike: Oh, airport security took it. Apparently, it's illegal to carry on a suitcase full of water.
Spike: (groan) Mike--- how stupid can you be?
Mike: Hey, I was worried that I would get thirsty in the desert!
Martian: What a ride! I'd never been on a plane before.
Spike: Oh no- not him! Mike, you didn't tell him he could come home with us, did you?
Mike: Well, I felt bad. He had been wandering around a remote desert for 60 years. Give the dude a break, would ya?
Spike (to martian): Why didn't you just call the mother ship to come and get you?
Martian: My cell phone battery died. Besides, coverage was spotty at best. Geez, you people need to evolve a little more. I feel like I'm in the dinosaur times.
Mike: There were dinosaurs on Mars?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome, Mike and Spike. can't wait to take you to Bend, OR. We need to get you two one of those maps that we can press pins in.
Post a Comment