Monday, April 14, 2008

Alien Visits Palouse Divide Lodge - March 28 - 30

When asked if I wanted to come along on a scrapbooking weekend to Palouse Divide Lodge I said, "Sure, I'm always up for a little crafting."  But little did I know the long winter was still at the lodge.  This is me in front of some of the huge piles of snow that were everywhere. There must have been 6 feet on the ground with drifts up to 12 feet.  Debbie Kuntz, a Creative Memories consultant from Lewiston organized and ran the weekend and she is amazing.  I would like to recommend this bi-annual get away to any scrapbooker.
My friend Chocolate Mike was lording his ski experience over me on his holiday trip to Tamarack so it was good to get a taste of the ski life on this old chair lift.  Old school skiing.  Top that Mike.
Strangely enough, most of the women didn't leave the building all weekend long.  The only incentive to leave your table was that Debbie surprised you with gifts and treats while you were away.  Some people (Anita and Molly) got so carried away they pulled an all-nighter.
I am feeling so crafty right now!
And I met the nicest friends on the weekend.  This is the view from the work room looking towards St. Mary's.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Yes, by the look of myself I must've been on hour 28. haha!