
Alien: One day I hope to bring a woman here to this romantic place and to not have to share a bed with you.
Mike: Oh, be a sport. This is quite comfy. It beats the places I usually end up catching Zzzzzz's. Like purses or cupboards. And Polly Pocket beds are the most uncomfortable.

Alien: Let's watch the UFO Files.
Mike: I want to see Walking with Dinosaurs!

Mike: We're being very sneaky. I'm not sure that the innkeepers, Deanne and Alan, take too kindly to extraterrestials and dinosaurs lurking about.
Alien: Do you think with our size we would do any damage?
Mike: Speak for yourself I have been known to trash a hotel room or two.
Alien: Are you sure it wasn't the kids we travel with that do that?
Mike: Hmmm...... good point.

Mike: This is the life. I could totally get used to this.
Alien: You smell something? Like burning rubber?
Mike: Ack! get me in the shade!
Alien: Do you think that lounging around the Lazy River at Silverwood in a few days is going to be less hot?
Mike: I'll be looking hot in my DinoSpeedo that's for sure.
Alien: Aye Yi yi!
No comments:
Post a Comment