Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mike's Journey Back to His Origins

Mike: Well, here I am in Coeur d'Alene, where it all started for me. Isn't this awesome, Alien?

Alien: Oh yeah... look, there's Mary with her boat. I wonder how we can get on board? Maybe flattery will work. Here, follow my lead.

Alien: Whistle whistle whoot whoot! Check out that sexy mamma at the wheel

Mike: Hey, there, pretty lady... how's about you give us two lonely guys a ride in your boat?


Mike and Alien: SCORE!!!!!!

Mike: There's nothing cooler than a woman with a boat. We had a great time boating around the lake. And, of course, we just had to stop in Harrison for an ice cream.








YUM... Ice Cream! Here we are with Piper enjoying the city park in Harrison.













We also got to visit the restaurant where it all started. We enjoyed a nice lunch at Carlin's Bay. But, it was kind of sad, because Jennings has grown out of his "chocolate mike" stage. Now, he can talk better than me. It's exciting to see him grow up, but a little part of me is sad. I can only imagine how his mom feels (sniff)

Well, look for more pictures of our Coeur d'Alene adventure from Mary and Molly.

Alien: Where are we going next, Mike?

Mike: Well, I think Molly has something up her sleeve. We are stuck in her camera case for now.

No comments: