Now the truth can be told. The day Alien almost went on walk-about. The trip began so well with a stop at the Palm Springs Air Museum. I carelessly put him in my pocket while getting out of the car and then unloaded a sleeping Jennings, got a stroller ready, camera bag, organized kids and 9 other things. Walking around the museum for the first couple of minutes and spot a great photo op for our friendly Alien. Reach into pocket. Reach into other pocket. AAAHHHH!!!!! Hand Jennings off to Grace and bolt out of the museum.And there he was. What the photo doesn't show was the black sedan that I had to watch drive over him before I got to him.
He doesn't seem to hold any grudges which is nice of him.
1 comment:
Love it! I hope Chocolate Mike shows up because I fear I may have done the same thing.
Post a Comment