Alien: "Spring break trip anyone? I hear Chocolate Mike is on a trip with the Spains and Carmel Spike has taken a part-time job on the Thorsteinsons' used car lot. So I'm off to the Palm Springs area with the Shooks. On the day we left it was 4 degrees in Spokane and 74 in Indian Wells. WHAT? I have to sit with Jennings again on the airplane? How many miles to upgrade to first class?"
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Alien in California for Spring Break - the Trip to Palm Springs
Alien: "Spring break trip anyone? I hear Chocolate Mike is on a trip with the Spains and Carmel Spike has taken a part-time job on the Thorsteinsons' used car lot. So I'm off to the Palm Springs area with the Shooks. On the day we left it was 4 degrees in Spokane and 74 in Indian Wells. WHAT? I have to sit with Jennings again on the airplane? How many miles to upgrade to first class?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment