August 2008 - Adventures in Seattle

Carmel Spike: "
I was extremely honored to be invited along on Mary's Seattle solo adventure. Here I am helping her navigate the 520 bridge. Not bad traffic for the day. We were in Seattle for 4 nights to see friends, eat ethnic food, shop, and attend a quilt show. Who plan's an entire trip around a quilt show?"

Carmel Spike: "
Life staying at Grant and Nancy's Mondo Condo was really roughing it as you can see here. The views of downtown Kirkland and Lake Washington are spectacular. But you have to close the windows at night because when the bars let out the noise level is equally spectacular."

Carmel Spike: "
This was the only non-ethnic meal I saw Mary consume the entire trip. Take-out from the Juanita Spud Fish and Chips establishment. The homemade tartar sauce and garlic vinegar really make the dish. Mmmmm. Who knew dinosaurs like fish?"
No comments:
Post a Comment