Monday, September 1, 2008

Mike and Alien Resurface

Mike: (groan) Dude, what just happened? I feel like I've been tossed around in some sort of dark bag. Then, all of a sudden there was a blinding light, and I ended up here. And, what is with this big scar on the back of my head? Wait, a minute... feeling groggy, have scar... ALIEN, you implanted a chip in my brain!

Alien: (groan) Wha... what are you talking about? I was being tossed around with you.

Mike: Oh, well, I'm just glad Molly found us in time to join Hoorah at Dworshak State Park.

Alien: Yeah, that was one fun party! I can't wait to go back.
Alien: Here I am at Hoorah. We had a great weekend filled with horseshoe tournaments, cribbage, dancing, and lots of drinking. Too back Mike and I were still trying to get over the last few weeks to enjoy a good brew.

What the... what is that thing? Look to the side- it's a skunk cap... a dead skunk on top of a baseball cap... whoever gets skunked in cribbage has to wear the hat. This was taken when the skunk was "on break" and enjoying Anita's Mojito.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Yay! I thought you two were left for dead in a trash can somewhere. So happy you survived the backpack for a month.