Carmel Spike: "The summer was jam-packed with exciting adventures but it's nice to be back in Moscow and chilling with friends like James. He might take me to 2nd grade soon. I hear Mrs. Pancheri's classroom is very educational. James tells me the chase game is so last-year for recess and tag is where it's at for recess action. I can't wait to see what adventures await for the fall. Please, oh please, tell me quilt camp is coming soon."
Sunday, September 14, 2008
September - Time for a dinosaur to relax
Carmel Spike: "The summer was jam-packed with exciting adventures but it's nice to be back in Moscow and chilling with friends like James. He might take me to 2nd grade soon. I hear Mrs. Pancheri's classroom is very educational. James tells me the chase game is so last-year for recess and tag is where it's at for recess action. I can't wait to see what adventures await for the fall. Please, oh please, tell me quilt camp is coming soon."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am exhausted just hearing about your adventures but at least you were able to get out and about, unlike some other poor dudes.
Yes, do we need to get Chocolate Mike some therapy for Stockholm Syndrome from being tortured, I mean left in a bag for weeks?
ha ha!!! Well, he's starting to get out now, so don't feel too sorry for him :o)
Post a Comment