
Mike: Spike! It's been so long! I'm finally reunited with you!
Spike: Yeah, Mike! It is great to have you back with us!
Mike: I love this park in Harrison Idaho. Especially the ice cream part!
Spike: I love the annual week at the Silvernale compound with all the lovely ladies. Boom Chicka Boom Boom.

Alien: Poor Anita! Josie kept taking photos of her like she was uber-famous or something.
Flo: Well, Anita did discover me so she has my utmost respect and admiration.

All: Woo Hoo! Let's Party! Crickets, Woo!
Spike: Man, it's hot I'm going to take a dip in this cool refreshing wa....Hey! That's frosting!
Mike: Happy 5th Birthday, Piper!
Mike: Happy 5th Birthday, Piper!
Mike: Hey, Mary...psssttt...any chance we can sneak over for another shot at this gigantic drink this summer?

All: Weeeeeeee! Nothing like a cruise in the Cobalt 200.

Mike: That's more like it. Keep Molly away from me, Mary! She'll lose me and I don't want to go down in Lake Couer d Alene.
Star Spangled Bear: I think you're right, Mr. Wan.
Mike: Has my very exsistance spawned this many copy cats?
Molly: Well, Mike some of us take vacation at the same time. We'd fight over you.
Spike: Wait a minute you mean to tell me we're just chopped liver.
Molly: Not at all! You're equally loved and cherished.
All: Awwwww!
Toto: woof!
Alien and Flo are in Minnesota traveling with Anita and family. Be sure to check out their adventure soon!



1 comment:
That picture of Anita is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!! We will not be discussing my hair in the picture.
Post a Comment