Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jedis & Pirates & Kilts! Oh My! - May 2, 2009


Obi Wan was present for Nate and Molly's brother's wedding in Ferndale WA. It was quite the spectacle to behold.

Obi Wan: Nate and Molly were a little shocked but I see this stuff all the time. People dress up crazy for weddings .....a lot! I mean I've been the inspration for many nuptuals. Check this out:
Star Wars Wedding in Vegas
Jed I Do
Another Star Wars Wedding
And another one - The groom is a Mon Calamari???
I'm just saying that themed weddings happen more often than we think about. and the Goth theme is no excpetion.
Offbeat Bride - A blog dedicated to those brides who don't do white
Goth's in Hot Weather - This bride's dress resembles the one Bonnie wore.


Obi Wan: I was intrigued by the heavy metal that was being sported around the recpetion. And I don;t mean Motley Crue although i guess they were a Motley Crew in some respects.



Obi Wan: Nate would make a fine padawan learner just by looking at him in this outfit and the way he wields a sword.

No comments: