I didn't see any White Elephants at the party, but there was this amazing piece of artwork. We didn't really know who it was supposed to be- some thought it was Kramer from Seinfeild, some thought it was Barack Obama, and some thought it was a self-portrait of a Chinese American. When Anita got home and showed this picture to Todd, he thought it was Hugo Chavez. Dianne, U of I's current first lady, had the honors of bringing this home. It will look wonderful in the President's house.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Flo goes to her first Moscow Social Event
I didn't see any White Elephants at the party, but there was this amazing piece of artwork. We didn't really know who it was supposed to be- some thought it was Kramer from Seinfeild, some thought it was Barack Obama, and some thought it was a self-portrait of a Chinese American. When Anita got home and showed this picture to Todd, he thought it was Hugo Chavez. Dianne, U of I's current first lady, had the honors of bringing this home. It will look wonderful in the President's house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aren't there supposed to be some incriminating photos with Santa from this party?
Yes, but my mother reads this blog, so that will have to go to facebook instead :o)
Post a Comment