
Flo: Mr. Spike, it was so kind of you to take me to Seattle for a romantic getaway. And, I love this Duke's Chowder House by our hotel in Lake Union. It's the best clam chowder I've ever eaten.
Spike: Anything for my Flo. Umm... since when did frogs like clam chowder?

Spike: Ah, the first day touring Seattle, and I find this perfect sticker at a pirate store on the waterfront. We also went to Ye Olde Curiosity Shoppe, but neither of us wanted our picture taken with a shrunken head

Flo: Well, it seems Mr. Spike took that sticker to heart, and he's feeling a bit queasy to go on a harbor cruise. That's okay, I'm here with Sarah and we are having a delightful time!

Spike: I took Flo to Ivars, but Anita insisted that we feed the seagulls. (shudder) I hate those things, so I stayed in the purse. Good thing too- Anita held a french fry up and they all swarmed her. She and the kids then stood back and just threw the french fries at them (unfortunately, I know how scary it is when those creatures swoop in)

Spike: Here I am at the top of the space needle. Flo is scared of heights, so she stayed in the purse.
Spike: Overall, it was a wild ride, and I'm glad we went to Seattle!
Flo: Yes, it was delightful. My favorite was the shopping at North Bend.
Spike: I was particularly fond of the complimentary drinks at our hotel in Bellevue.
1 comment:
Flo fits right in.
Post a Comment