Chocolate Mike and Alien joined the Shooks on our holiday trip to Maui in December for Christmas.Chocolate Mike: "The foliage in Maui is simply stunning. These Birds of Paradise are my favorite."
Alien: "Here are I am at the base of Santa. Who are these people kidding? A giant tinsel Santa next to a Palm Tree doesn't quite say White Christmas to me."
Alien and Chocolate Mike joined us on the semi-submersible sub out of Lahaina to see what's under all this beautiful blue water. A little easier than finding mini scuba gear for the boys to wear. And then there's the problem of being shark bait.
Up close and personal with the wildlife.
Alien: "Here are I am at the base of Santa. Who are these people kidding? A giant tinsel Santa next to a Palm Tree doesn't quite say White Christmas to me."
Alien and Chocolate Mike joined us on the semi-submersible sub out of Lahaina to see what's under all this beautiful blue water. A little easier than finding mini scuba gear for the boys to wear. And then there's the problem of being shark bait.
Up close and personal with the wildlife.Chocolate Mike: "When do we get to go back to Maui? Where do I go next? I like it when these Moscow people actually leave their houses."
No comments:
Post a Comment