The Tower of Terror... Spooky! This was only the BEST RIDE EVER!!!! It was in Hollywood Studios.
Since we were with Anita and her sister Joyce, there was no way we could pass up the Muppet 3-D movie. They are the biggest Muppet fans- personally, I just don't get it, but I even I have to admit, this was pretty cool.
I didn't get to meet any real characters. Anita would only take pictures of me with pictures or statues. Here I am with the cranky Muppet dudes. Life's no fair... I wanted Mickey's autograph! I guess she loves her kids more than me- they got to meet all kinds of characters.
THIS is the movie I wanted to see. But, we had to see "It's Tough to be a Bug" (with Flick and the characters from "A Bug's Life") instead. Oh well- that was a great movie as well. Disney's 3-D movies are amazing!
This was an awesome vacation. Nobody wanted to go home, and we all wished we had two more days in Florida. I can't wait to hear about Spike and Alien's spring break!
1 comment:
CoCo Mikey! You're so friggin' lucky. I went to Boise and all I saw was the inside of Molly purse. Well.....maybe I saw more than that.
Post a Comment