Monday, March 3, 2008

Spring Break 2008















Mike: Okay, guys... I have your Mouse Ears! Let's get ready to go to Florida! The Thorsteinsons can't wait to leave, so we better hop to it.














Spike: Ah, Mike... umm... I want to go to California and see Legoland with the Shooks.















Alien: Florida!? California!? But, I just phoned home and told the family to meet me in Boise. It's all set up- the Spains said they'd give me a ride even.

Mike: Well, the Spains are going to hit a few geo-caches...they are good at finding hot dino babes. And, of course, I'm sure there will be beer. I guess I could go to Boise instead.

Spike: On the other hand, I'm still a little bummed that I couldn't go wind surfing in New Mexico. Maybe I could ride the waves in the gulf.

Alien: Although inter-galactic calling rates are outrageous, I could call and tell the 'rents to go to California instead. After traveling millions of miles, what's an extra thousand?

Spike: You know, Mary does have an amazing ability to find inappropriately named beer.

Alien: But, the Thorsteinsons get to go snorkeling.

Mike: Well, you realize the West coast waves are way better than the Atlantic.

(after hours of debating the best vacation spot for Spring Break)
Mike: Well, there's only one thing we can do- let's go our separate ways. That way there will be pictures from three trips.

Spike: Good idea! Three times the fun!

Check back after Spring Break, and find out what happens when the three amigos go their separate ways and vacation with the Thorsteinsons, the Shooks, and the Spains.

3 comments:

Molly said...

That's hilarious! I can't wait to find out who joins us on the Boise adventure. Are we going to throw them in a bag and pick one that way? Or do we stick them at the end of the room and the three of us shout their names and whoever comes to us that's who we take....

silvernale@clearwire.net said...

I loved it! I can't decide if the Mickey Mouse ears or the Lego building is more funny. Great job, Anita!

Rock-paper-scissors anyone?

Let Book Club vote?

Mary

Thorsteinsons said...

Well, I can't take credit for the Mickey mouse ears- Molly made them on her very cool Cricut. But, thanks! It was a fun photo shoot!

Maybe we can have someone at book club throw them in a bag and pick them out for us.