Sunday, March 16, 2008

Chocolate Mike's Florida Adventure



This is Lake Okeechobee. It's got gators. We saw a couple, but we didn't get a very good view- it was cold and windy, and they were staying in the water. Oh well, it was probably better that they stayed away from me... I could take them down (with one hand tied behind my back... and blindfolded...)







AHHH... GATOR... RUN FOR YOUR LIFE... oh, it's just a statue at RJ Gators, a restaurant. We ate lunch here.









Now we're talking! Let's see... should I have the Swamp Juice, the Gatorita, or the Mojitos? Maybe I'll drink one of each.

















The ocean was totally bodacious, dude! But, it was only 65 and incredibly windy (Sarah had to hold me down for this picture- the wind kept blowing me over). But, still, it was near perfect for a cold-blooded Idahoan like me.

No comments: