Mike: I hear the Shooks are going to Tamarack, Idaho for some skiing. The resort is pretty new and has great reviews for awesome skiing so the boys and I think we'll come along.Spike: That's some winter outfit Spike.
Mike: Thanks, I shopped at Tri-State for some fly winter duds to impress the babes on the slopes.
Alien: On my planet I would need a Driver's License to operate this stretch limo.
Mike: That's why our planet is so cool.
Spike: Since when do you watch HBO?
Mike: Here we are at Idaho Airlines and Captain Polly is here to greet us for our flight.
Captain Polly: Sir, I'm sorry we don't fly to Tamarack, Idaho. Move to a real state with reliable air service. Have fun on your major interstate, i.e. two-lane highway.Mike: This is outrageous. At least the Thorsteinsons travel by air. The Shooks drive - how quaint. I'm sure it will be a great trip with 3 kids, 1 grumpy husband, 1 over-organized mother, and enough ski gear to outfit the US Olympic Team.
Spike: I'm not sitting next to Jennings, he talks too much.


No comments:
Post a Comment