Spike: Roswell? Isn't that where the aliens crashed?
Mike: Yup. We even visited the UFO museum. But, mostly Roswell is just another town.
Spike: Yeah, with creepy space aliens.
Mike: You don't actually believe in that stuff, do you?
Spike: He's creepy!
Mike: He's also not real, dumbass.
Mike: AH! They do exist!
Martian: AH! They do exist!
Martian: AH! They do exist!
Martian: Now, THIS terrain is much better! Thanks for letting me tag along. That field in the desert was a total drag.
Spike: Hey, don't thank me- if I had my way, I'd report you to the military.
Mike: So, I just have a question. What's the deal with crop circles?
Martian: Oh, that. Well, since the crash, I haven't had a lot to do.
Mike: So, they're a result of your boredom?
Spike: Hey, I need an outlet for my creativity! I'm an artist, you know.
Mike and Spike: Whatevah.
No comments:
Post a Comment