Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tamarack - Powder, powder, and more powder

Mike: Man this is one cold seat.  It snowed so much every day and every night that it was unbelievable.  Great powder skiing.  I need a muffler for my tail.

















Mike: Man what a view.  In the background you can see part of all the construction going on at the resort with new condos and part of the hotel.  Also the frozen lake was so pretty and you could see snow mobiles as well.
Mike: There were no lines at this resort and with all the high speed quads for lifts you could ski until you drop.  Mary got lonely so it was a good thing I was around on Friday to ski with her.  Saturday she skied with the Greens and it was snowing so much there were no pictures to be taken.

Mike: How high are we in the air?  Put me down crazy lady.  I don't have a death wish.  That safety bar is there for a reason.

No comments: